47RE tools, rear band, 912 180hp pump core

Gorms

Found a box with some leftover goodies from when I rebuild my auto, 98 47RE. Don't need them anymore.

Intermediate? shaft alignment tool see picture $50 shipped
O/D spring compressor $50 shipped
New rear band, unsure of brand, purchased from wittrans ~6 years ago $40 shipped
ATSG printed rebuild manual $10 shipped
All of above for $115 shipped

Also have a core 912 pump, 180hp Cali pump off my truck. 265k miles, stock AFC, 100 plate, no linkage/brackets, would like to keep the solenoid. Idle was hanging up when hot, found the linkage balls where corroded/dragging when swapped out for new pump but I suspect the rack was hanging up. Start at $550 shipped.

image_zpsfq3waeph.jpg

image_zpsjp58pfut.jpg

Last edited:
Would you do the alignment tool and ATSG for $50 shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the spring compressor work if there's no threaded section to tighten? Just step on it and try and get the snap ring on?

I'm guessing he posted this stuff on multiple forums, and isn't checking here very often. I made an offer 30 minutes after he posted and he hasn't responded, yet.

Sorry, got a pm offer early on for the shaft, compressor and manual, should have mentioned that. Waiting on payment. Not posted anywhere else, and yes I do work for a living on the east coast. I know other people have lives too so I'm not gonna sell it out from under him...yet.

Last edited:
Both tools and manual sold.

Edit: just found my 32 spline axles from old Dana 70, if anyone is interested make an offer. Little tough to ship but I can get a quote.

Last edited:
Bump open to offers on pump. Or trade for HE351cw?
I have a really, really nice stock HE351cw I just pulled off an engine this past week.
It's tight and I pulled the hot housing off to be sure the turbine hasn't been chewed up and it looks great, as well.

How complete is the pump? Solenoid? Linkages? AFC assembly?

Mark.

Stock AFC in tact, no throttle linkage. I have the factory solenoid I was going to keep as a spare (no boot) but I could part with it for a worthy cause. It's pretty grimy otherwise, New England truck and all. I'll get a picture.

Keep the solenoid, they are fairly cheap new and I doubt I'd ever use the pump.
I just figure the trade would be equitable for a decent core pump.

Mark.

Back