47RE trans...triple disk billet converter...and drive shafts...and transfercase

dodgepower98

Here you go guys I have a 47RE trans out of a dodge 2500 that was rebuilt aprox. 3,000 miles ago with a HD package and and all the goodies by Proformance Trans in Elburn Illinois.....now i did skip out and didnt get the Billet shafts and it did hurt me bc now this trans dose have a broke input shaft......the valvebody was beefed up and shifted awasome ......The Trans also has a MagHytech Deep dish pan and the trans has only had synthetic oil in it......The converter is a Precision Converter triple disk clutches.....http://www.gopnh.com/Chrysler-Heavy-...s.cfm.......Ive switched from this 47RE to a NV5600 6speed...........Ill take $1,000 for the package if u want you can contact me through my Gmail easier....dodgepower98@gmail.com or call or text me 815 739 5814 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.....or on here. :ft::st:

sorry guys was away for he wknd camping.......Im located in nothern Illinois......as soon as i felt the pop i shut the truck off knowing someting had happend internally i was not pulling anything i was just driving down the road and felt it and knew there is prob. minimal filings......since the case would be apart to install the new shaft you could do a proper flush......the conterter will be just fine....I didnt run the trk any further then a 100 foot on the road.....this trans will be great for someone that want to put a billet shaft and a basic flush of the system.....i have near $3500 invested in this unit!!!

Last edited:
i could get some pics this wknd.......and for the goodies im not exact what they are but i know there is stronger bands and clutches and the valve body was beefed up....the trans is rated for 1000 hourse for what the builder put in it excet obviously the input shaft....it shifts good and firm and its not jerky