47rh/47re manual reverse pattern valve body kit?

rtbcoop

Are there any available besides the sun coast? I have a hard time justifying $650 when I can buy a transgo kit for $110. Transgo is forward pattern though and I'm looking for reverse. Thanks in advance.

From my searching when I did my valvebody there is no such kit. It is worth the money if you plan to drive it much on the street. Luckily mine is just a toy. Going from reverse to 1st and back gets extremely old with a ratchet shifter. Other option is a regular full manual kit and a gated shifter.

Are there any available besides the sun coast? I have a hard time justifying $650 when I can buy a transgo kit for $110. Transgo is forward pattern though and I'm looking for reverse. Thanks in advance.

Do you have a link?
I might be interested in the SunCoast kit, but I've never seen it on their site.

Going from reverse to 1st and back gets extremely old with a ratchet shifter.

This (especially when dealing with trailers), and I like pulling back as I accelerate. Like you would on a motorcycle.

I believe goerend, garmon, and fire punk will if you ask dont hold me to that as im not 100% sure on that.

I have one from suncoast that ernie built me about 3 years ago. Back then they were the only place that i found that would do it. I have had it apart and was amazed at how many passages were cut and modified as well as new holes drilled. Definitely some time into figuring it out but i have been running it non stop at 1000+ on street and mostly strip without a beat skipped. It is $300 more then there forward pattern

Goerend and Firepunk will not do a reverse pattern. Only one I know that will is Suncoast.

Does anybody give you a second neutral after third in case of runaway?