47RH/RE, 48RE RexMax Torque Converter

Redrider2911

Hey guys. I have a torque converter that is at Revmax getting redone. Will be new when it leaves. Has little bit lowered stall, Billet cover, Single disc, and all their included upgrades. Here is the link to specs. http://www.revmaxconverters.com/index.php/torque-converters/truck-torque-converters/47rh-797.html?

I just realized that they specify the 47rh/re, and 48re makes for different converters. For some reason I thought they were all compatible. Maybe I was wrong? Anyways, this was in a 47RH.

There is nothing wrong with this torque converter. I was actually EXTREMELY happy with it, just broke the input shaft and it took out the turbine. It grabbed nice and locked up great, I would but from them again. The only reason it is not going back in the rig is because I wanted to get my truck back together in a hurry for a race and I ended up purchasing another converter from a local shop for quick turnaround.

Hoping to get 775 bucks out of this.

Please don't hesitate to shoot me a text or call to ask any questions.

Thank you.
Kris
509-834-3260

Last edited:
Anyone interested in this? I could probably even have the stall adjusted to your needs while its in the shop.

You could save a lot of money buying this freshly rebuilt torque converter. Don't even need a core.

Last edited:
Back