47RH shifter

Dazed&Confused

Surfing my own world
Ok I'm looking for a floor shifter for a 47rh. I really like the Lokar but they are saying they have nothing that would work. Is the difference in the 518 and the 618 that different that I would not be able to use this?

Thanks
Andy

I used a B&M megashifter from Summitracing.com

I had to alter the mount for the transmission linkage to clear the front transmission cooler line AN fitting.

Add metal to one side of the mount and drill new holes for it to mount. It mounts to the transmission pan bolts. The L shape of the bracket rested on the transmission line (not stock lines) and would not bolt on properly without extending the reach of the bracket. I don't think this will be an issue if running stock transmission cooler lines.

Last edited:
Will be running different lines with remote mounted cooler and fan. Any pics of your setup?

Im sure I do somewhere ill dig them up. Im running a flex-a-lite transmission cooler with fan mounted on the frame rail.

I am looking at getting a floor shifter for the upcoming year too. I haven't settled on a brand though.

9 lives sounds like your setup is close to what I want to run. Can anyone tell me if there is that much difference in a 518 and a 618? Would a shifter for a 518 work on a 618?

I have heard good things about the turbo action cheetah SCS. I have no experience with them or any other. I am gathering info too.

Triton's on his 3rd gen is pretty sweet.

Dazed I beleive the box that my shifter came in said 518 on it...
worked for me so I think they are same case different internals.

I have heard good things about the turbo action cheetah SCS. I have no experience with them or any other. I am gathering info too.

Triton's on his 3rd gen is pretty sweet.

the cheetah is awesome , it is all we use. even if you don't want a cheetah make sure you get a gated shifter then there is no room for error and it is very quick for the down shifts

Anyone have any pics of teh Cheetah installed? The pic on there site isnt that great.

Andy

it mouts simple, but it all depends on your interior setup as to how you are gonns mount it. it needs roughly 3-4 inches wide and probably 12 inches in leght plus a spot for the cable to go out, allthow the cable does make a very tight bend

Back