48re input shaft

jaime355

Six Slow
Im sure it's a long shot but I'm looking for a good used billet input shaft for my 48re or a good price on a new one, thanks

I'll have a used billet input that has 77k miles on it once I remove it from the truck, only removing because of a step up in hp and going to Armet billet input, 450 shipped, should be available in a week.

Do you think that will hold up? I broke a rev max 1 piece, put in a DPC triple disc, new pump and used a stock input because I got tight on money and it broke after 2 weeks going up a long hill when it downshifted out of OD, I'm puting 700/1400 at the wheels, need to figure out what will hold up so I'm not pulling the trans every other week

Do you think that will hold up? I broke a rev max 1 piece, put in a DPC triple disc, new pump and used a stock input because I got tight on money and it broke after 2 weeks going up a long hill when it downshifted out of OD, I'm puting 700/1400 at the wheels, need to figure out what will hold up so I'm not pulling the trans every other week

Try an aremet shaft from tcs

Back