48re question

Suicide diesel

Just got my trans built in my 05 ccsb 4x4 all billet shafts mega 3 kit dpc triple disc and trans go shift kit put 600 miles on it and then took it to the track. Everything was going great until the semi finals when the truck hit high gear and feel on it face. I launched the truck locked It up at 30 mph like normal and when it shifted into high gear it felt like I tossed an anchor out the back Rpm's didn't spike or drop it just lost power and feel on its face. You guys got any ideas on what going on with it

Welded 2nd gear band? Are u saying it feels like it is lugging the engine when it shifted to drive?

It only does it when I race it normal driving it's fine. It has a torque converter Circuit low code but I was told buy the trans shop that it was because of the lock up switch. Trans shop that built thinks the DPC triple disc converter is smoked when the truck only has about 450 hp. I'm thinking it has something to do with the valve body but I'm no transmission expert

you running manual VB? doesn't sound like the clutches or the converter causing the issue. Any noise or harmonics heard/felt when at WOT and it does this?

Stock valve bodie with a trans go shift kit I think the valve bodie might have been worn out before the trans go and it's trying to hit 2 gears at once or that's what it feels like