4bt P Pump swap parts

m880cummins

I will be buying a 4bt engine this weekend just for the long block and don't need the injection system. It is a P7100 pump 130hp out of a box truck. Parts in the deal include:

Injection pump
support bracket
lines
injectors
pump gear
timing case
piston lift pump
fuel supply and return tubing
shut off solenoid

I am asking $1200 for all

Charlie

getting it local in PA? I know a guy near me had a few but i wouldn't recommend buy from him if i were you, as long as he's not fleetwood/oley or birdsboro its probably not him.

Fair price.
Great seller, too. :cool:

Mark.

Thanks Mark!

I hope to pick it up this weekend and remove the parts. If not, definitely the following weekend. Depends how many hours the lady lets me pull in the shop this weekend as I already have to put a trans back in a 1990 W250 for a friend.

Once I get the engine, I will post a video of the engine running to show the condition....

Charlie

Several people are interested in these parts. I have not pulled them off the replacement engine yet. Hope to do so next weekend.

I have cash in paypal account, I can send at anytime if everything is in good condition, text me if you would 502-220-9264

I have several interested potential buyers. One has dibs since he asked first. I have not had the chance to get a video of the engine running because I have not picked it up with my schedule and weather... Next week I have off from school so this will all get sorted out then.

Reason I put it up ahead of time is I want to sell the pump parts as soon as the engine is at the shop and test run.

My situation has changed, interest is way high.
Can I call "DIBS" like any other special person would? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Mark.

Last edited:
Here it is finally! Cleaned it up some. Pulled the AFC and checked the rack and it moves freely. Timing case has a crack....

Going to try running it thursday. Once i confirm it runs, pump will be removed.

81B1ED68-A182-486B-9E7D-916939A1F81D_zps5ebr1qd7.jpg

Engine runs!

Pump works well until upper rpms. It stumbles at upper RPM. Found #2 DV spring broken. Pump should have spring replaced ($14 from bosch) and be flowed. Injectors should also be pop tested.

Pump has 215 style plungers with the notches.

Note: this is not all of the parts included in package!

[
94F77DEC-E236-49E0-B882-6408DEBD4AA1_zpslwr6dyau.jpg

0653607A-A95E-4D81-9143-EE6549CFB96E_zpshxbqd0xs.jpg

Charlie