4R100/Destroked/PCS Everything needed to install behind a Cummins

Kronk

I have a stock 4R100 with stock TC, 4x4 with less than 80k miles that came out of a 7.3 PS Excursion. I was going to have BTS build it up for me and install in my common rail but plans have changed.

Also included in the sale is everything needed to install behind a 5.9 24V/Common rail/6.7 CR

Brand new in box:
Destroked engine/transmission adapter for 4R100 to Cummins
Destroked billet flex plate
Destroked 6.0 starter
Powertrain Control Solutions 4R100 harness
Powertrain Control Solutions TCM 2000
Powertrain Control Solutions D200 Dash logger with custom dash mount

Selling it all for $4000 OBO

Everything is located in Las Vegas, NV

Great guy to deal with bought exactly same setup from him just trans was a full built from bts and was all exactly what he said it all was.
PS Kronk setup is doing awesome just dialing in tune some and just keeps getting better!

Great guy to deal with bought exactly same setup from him just trans was a full built from bts and was all exactly what he said it all was.
PS Kronk setup is doing awesome just dialing in tune some and just keeps getting better!

Good to hear you are getting it dialed in! Glad the setup went to a good home.
After I sold it to you I had guys kicking themselves for not jumping on it sooner

Last edited:
Yes love it! The swap went pretty smooth in my 2nd gen I was rather surprised and of coarse happy of that. Once again thank you and also free bump to your current sale.

Yes love it! The swap went pretty smooth in my 2nd gen I was rather surprised and of coarse happy of that. Once again thank you and also free bump to your current sale.

I've had a few guys ask me whats needed to make this set up work behind a 12.valve. Could you share

Sure going to need a tps setup of some type, need to swap transfer case to a np271(99-03 Ford or 03-09 dodge with ford input swapped), both driveshaft redone (lengthen front shorten rear), cross member needs notched(to clear front drive shaft) and turned around backwards (to catch rear of trans) and one hole drilled in each frame rail (from cross member being flipped round). Also if engine plate adapter is for a Cr it will have to be milled for two bolt holes to line up to the 12v and early 24v engines.

Any other questions feel free to message me for number to contact and help anyway I can.

Wish I could get out of my Allison conversion and into a 4r100 . its a sweet deal for someone!

Back