4R100 Transmission & Torque Converter

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
2001 F-350 4R100 transmission with BTS valve body & TCS triple disc billet cover converter $1,500 Shipped in US to a trucking terminal in a large city or to a business with a loading dock.

It's 2X4. Im guessing roughly 40K since heavy duty rebuild kit.

Never drag raced, the truck was put back into service as a work truck so most miles were pulling lawn maintenance trailers or turf spraying equipment.

Transmission is sold as is no warranty. It was pulled to do a 5 speed swap.

$1,500 shipped in US to a trucking terminal in a large city or to a business with a loading dock.

It's a TCS triple disc converter. Supposed to be slightly looser then stock from what I remember. The transmission was put together with a racing rebuild kit (although no billet shafts)

BTW I've had a few people ask. The shipping would be to a freight terminal not to your door step.

Last edited:
I'm not good with electronics. It was in a ford cummins conversion. I never completed the PCS instillation process so I had whatever transmission tune that came with the PCS controller from the factory. I got tired of the way the transmission shifted with the controller and wanted something simple that didn't need any tuning. That's where the 5 speed came into play:Cheer:

Back