5.9 cr engine part out, injectors, rail, timing cover and housing oil pan

tlgdiesel

Here's a list of what I have, prices will include shipping to lower 48 states, unless otherwise stated. I will be happy to text or email pictures, please pm me with contact information if you would like pics.

1. 04.5 injectors 170k miles selling as cores $350

2. Complete fuel rail lines, relief, and sensor $100

3. Complete set of rocker arms, pivots, and pedestals with the crimped type foot that doesn't fall off because the plastic retaining ring is wore or broke $130

4. Timing cover $30 plus shipping

5. Timing housing $50 plus shipping

6. Oil pan has been bead blasted because I was going to powder coat but changed my mind $75

7. Injectors connector tubes only been torqued once when injectors were installed at the factory $65

8. 04.5 fuel filter housing with attached working fuel pump $65

9. Cylinder head with some damage on cylinder #1 from broken piston rings $175 plus actual shipping

10. Cylinder head from 06, 0 miles since mill, valve job, and Hamilton 110lb springs $700 plus shipping

11. 04.5 valve cover $40 plus shipping

Inquire for other parts

Is the 06 head with #110 valve spring in good shape?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interested in the rocker assemblies. Got 2 of the plastic retainers broken on my '04, and every time I remove the rockers I'm afraid one of the "feet" is gonna fall in the engine... Those things suck !

Interested in the rocker assemblies. Got 2 of the plastic retainers broken on my '04, and every time I remove the rockers I'm afraid one of the "feet" is gonna fall in the engine... Those things suck !

Pm me info and I can send you pics. The plastic retainer style has been discontinued and you can't get new plastic retainers.