5.9 cummins competition parts

smootfarms

Arias Pistons 4.060 bore 13.5:1 compression. 1000$. Stock 5.9 connecting rods with Haisley h-11 rod bolts 350$. Another set of Haisley h-11 rod bolts 100$. Arp 12mm head studs 150$ Billet front cover 150$.

It is one I got from haisleys and no you can't run stock dampner and belt u have to machine a couple ribs off the dampner and run a narrow belt. I think you also have to modify the fan drive as well. I used it on a competition engine with no belt driven accessories

Ok thanks, if it was one of the ones to run accessories without a lot if modifications is jump on it

You have any pictures of the Pistons and rods? You getting out if pulling?

Ya I have pictures of pistons and rods send me your number I'll send them to you. No not getting out these are just extra parts I've acquired over the years

Still have the pistons rods and rod bolts anyone who wants them I'll pay the shipping

I honestly can't remember what I bought them for I checked them with a set I have that I know is good and they measure the same there not stretched they look new

I still have the pistons connecting rods and extra set of rod bolts I also have a encore block that's filled and bored for the pistons has cam bushing for billet cam make me offer on stuff I'm ready to get rid of it

Back