5.9 Cummins marine valve cover read the description

murphyj

So I bought a marine valve cover for a 5.9 Cummins common rail. Price seemed to good to be true. Well it was one detail that I over looked, the oil cap is on the wrong side of the valve cover. So it’s up for sale for what I paid for it 130 shipped if someone has a creative use for it. Cause I can’t figure out a better use for it. Thanks 330 272 5114 for pics or questions

Last edited:
Here’s the picture for got to hit upload

Attachments

• C0E6BF56-AE7A-4A5C-9CEE-3D31956A9E07.jpg
    C0E6BF56-AE7A-4A5C-9CEE-3D31956A9E07.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 0
Cut a hole in the cowl and run a neck up through. That would be pimp.

Honestly if it doesn’t sell I’ll keep it. Basically have been thinking well you effed up. So creativity has been kicking in. Let’s face it I’m the only one that does oil changes on my truck. So with that being said. I’m sure I can get pretty creative to fill it with oil unless some one is in dire need of this valve cover. Just a tad oversight in my part.

Is it metal? Cut and weld in new cap?

It is metal and I’m sure I could have a machine shop do it. But for now while I’m tearing down the truck it can go in the shelf. If I can sell it or don’t even wanna mess with having it reworked it will go to my collection of chit I have accumulated. I might just run it the way it is.