5.9 Scheid built Cummins Pro Stock Motor

Motor has been in "Legacy" truck until August 09.
Shot peened Rods
Arias Pistons - Balanced
Billet roller cam
13mm P7100 pump with quick rate cam and ag governor
Billet tappet cover
Billet front gear housing set up for gear drive fuel supply pump
ATS 3 piece exhaust manifold with T4 foot
Scheid Pro Stock pulling injectors
.120 Stainless Steel fuel lines
Adjustable pump drive hub
Inconel intake and exhaust valves with heavy duty springs and retainers
Intake and head have been ported and polished with custom built high flow intake
Complete with Hx60 modified 3.0 charger
Serious inquires only please.
$35,000
davidjustison@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking. This has been an excellent engine. I am currently running two new Scheid built 6.7's. I kept the engine complete so someone could bolt it in and run. We run Corn Fed and Legacy.

The Scheid motors do run much more than 900 horsepower. The nice thing about them is that they continue run and run maintaining that horsepower with nothing more than simple maintenance. I had the 6.7's built to prepare for a possible new class in the future. Thanks again for looking. If you are in Indiana this weekend, ask Brad or any of the Scheid people about our engines. They are great people to work with.

You can go to justisonpullingteam on You Tube and all of the video's of Legacy are with this 5.9 engine. All of Corn Fed are with the 6.7

Thanks for looking. This has been an excellent engine. I am currently running two new Scheid built 6.7's. I kept the engine complete so someone could bolt it in and run. We run Corn Fed and Legacy.

im sure its worth it buddy good luck