5.9L cummins ?

CumminStroke09

Do the 12v and 24v 5.9 use the same block? ie. are the heads interchangeable? This may be a noob question, but oh well, I need to know. I know you can swap a P-pump onto a 24v motor but as stated before I need to know if the heads are interchangeable. Thanks for the help, it is greatly appreciated.
-Frankie

Do the 12v and 24v 5.9 use the same block? ie. are the heads interchangeable? This may be a noob question, but oh well, I need to know. I know you can swap a P-pump onto a 24v motor but as stated before I need to know if the heads are interchangeable. Thanks for the help, it is greatly appreciated.
-Frankie

Some late 97 12v engines are with Storm (24V)blocks ,

-Frankie

The heads are interchangeable, but the 12v and 24v pistons are different. Running the p-pump on the 24v head is doable though, plenty of information out there on this swap... a search should get you all the information you need!