5 Inch Stainless Dual Exhaust

anwfarms

I have a brand new Magnaflow stainless dual exhaust it is five inch from the turbo back to the muffler the inlet side of the muffler is five inch and the exit side has a y with two four inch outlets and the exhaust is four inch the rest of the way out the rear of the truck I bought it off of cummins forum thinking it was a five inch front to back so I recieved the exhaust opened it and saw it wasnt :nail: Im just wanting my money back out of it 600$ plus shipping I can send pix of exhaust through txt it fits 04.5-07 cummins, exhaust is brand new with no dings or dents never installed

Bump for a nice set of pipes! I ran that set up on my truck for years the sound and the performance was great. I really don't think you would gain much by have 5" tail pipes you have less restriction going through the 2 4" then the main 5" pipe.

well no more than what my truck has done to it, it was more or less a how it looked factor i thought when i bought them they were 5 all the way but after getting them and doing some research i found out as yall said that true 5 inch duals were obsolete so i never realy liked duals but couldnt pass up the deal thinking they were complete 5 inch now that i found out theyre not im just trying to get a 5 inch single or my money back