5 window chevy

ME.

master bus boy
This is going to be a long slow build but here it is.
The plans:
5 window chevy
12v auto
ford 9
and a ton of homemade stuff

5window2.jpg

5window1.jpg

I started on a 52 1 ton panel a long time ago just have not gotten back on it to finish it. Its a really really tight fit, had to cut a bunch out of the fire wall to get it in there and even then its still right up against the radiator. Had Griffin make a custom radiator for us to go in the factory slot. One day I will get back on it and get it runnin.

damn that body looks good...older resto?

It came out of a Old Navy store and I bought it from some guy. I would say its in fair condition but Old Navy deffinatly didn't go all out on the resto. I plan on cutting allot so new sheet metal will be everywhere.

I started on a 52 1 ton panel a long time ago just have not gotten back on it to finish it. Its a really really tight fit, had to cut a bunch out of the fire wall to get it in there and even then its still right up against the radiator. Had Griffin make a custom radiator for us to go in the factory slot. One day I will get back on it and get it runnin.

Thats exactly what I want to do next for a tow rig. Well kinda. I plan on putting a 1 ton cab ond a dodge chassis with a flatbed. Man I love old cars

I not sure what happened to my pics but here they are again.
5window1.jpg

5window2.jpg