500hp No Lift Pump Lb7

house

the Fat kid!
Mods are Lbz Cp3, Ppe Boost Valve, BD Low Stall Multi Disc, Trans go , Sun coast boost valve, and tuned by me using HP Tuners I made this tune in 20 mins and it needs some tweaking. Truck has stock exhaust, and stock air filter on it still even!!

18.9 is the highest on timing and 3850 on PW

Dyoned today at Danville Performance at the Hoosier Truck Club Dyno Day.
Made 506hp and 965ftlbs truck has alot more in it
will post graph tomorrow!

sure chasing the fire down the whole with that late of a start on timing and that long of a shot... what was railpressure? that's a lot of PW.

c-ya

like i said, i only played with the tune for 20 mins, ive been tuning my ls1 car last few weeks and wanted to see if i could come near 440hp on the dmax, and didn't spend much time on the tune or log it yet, just loaded it and it drove decent so rolled with it

that's cool. this still the black and orange one you were trying to sell??

c-ya

yup thats it

l_384747f954894d63a31a2c0941595b9a.jpg

l_2d3196c553ab418c8a6ae32d7a213f06.jpg

l_0ff184cac0344cdfb9a086febad1ab53.jpg

You forgot to mention it was on Danville's dyno. It's probably only 450hp. after you correct for the inflation.:hehe:

J/K looks like a nice curve. How come the torque flatlines? Is that all the higher the software goes? Or was it a glitch on that one run?

with the rain lost optical sensor on the first run

You forgot to mention it was on Danville's dyno. It's probably only 450hp. after you correct for the inflation.:hehe:

J/K looks like a nice curve. How come the torque flatlines? Is that all the higher the software goes? Or was it a glitch on that one run?

DING......DING.......DING. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!:nos::cheer::woohoo:

Congrats, those are good numbers for the setup. I've got you beat on torque thoughLOL Edit: Yes it's really printed on lined paper.

Attachments

• Matt 019.jpg
    Matt 019.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 22