50PSI?

blacksmokeracin

The Cow Puncher
Looked at the other threads and didnt see nothin. Which pump do you guys have that will provide 50psi? I currently have a fass feeding into a raptor. i want to get rid of them both and just have one single pump.

Looked at the other threads and didnt see nothin. Which pump do you guys have that will provide 50psi? I currently have a fass feeding into a raptor. i want to get rid of them both and just have one single pump.

As stated above. The AirDog II 200 gph unit will provide you the pressures that you are asking for. The standard AirDog units we only run up to 40 psi to keep the reliability of the units good. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

thats the setup we used for the 7.3 powerstroke before they released the airdogII and it held up great. but the all in one airdogII is nice i have seen it do more pressure than they advertise so it will do 50psi plus.

Back