52" Whelen Edge 9M 18 strobe light bar

Macgyver76

I have a Whelen Edge 9M bar for sale. It is all NEW amber lenses and end caps. Has 3 of the high output 6 outlet power supply's on board. I built this one up as I was bored and wanted to see just how much light I could get into/out of a bar. This bar is way beyond BRIGHT. There are NO ALLEY's, NO TAKEDOWNS. Every single space has been filled with a strobe. Has strap gutter mounts on it. If you want to be seen while plowing or towing or anything else this is the bar you NEED! I need to get $900 shipped in the 48 states for this. It will ship in a light weight protective shipping crate to arrive perfect. Have Great feedback on Ebay under the same name as well as other places.

I buy and sell new and preowned Whelen lighting, sirens, etc as a sideline to help support my diesel habit. If you are needing something else just ask I probably have it...

Better watch what you post as this seems like a vender post and not a selling something that is laying in the garage post.

I assure you I am not a vendor. Its not something I earn a living at. And I do indeed have it all in my workshop. No storefront or website. But thanx for looking out for a fellow board member.

ETA: as I had said in the post this is a bar I built. Its a preowned chassis with New lenses. Thanx again

Last edited:
I buy and sell new and preowned Whelen lighting, sirens, etc as a sideline to help support my diesel habit. If you are needing something else just ask I probably have it...

This is why I thought it sounded like a vendor and not a guy selling stuff to clean out his garage.

Back