575HP?

97strokeonit

STROKE-A-HOLIC
Okay. Well IM a ford guy and know really nothing about D-Max's but I know about diesel motors. There is this d-bag I know who bought an 02 which is the LB7 i think, and he put a Edge attitude monitor or whatever on it and is now saying his truck is putting out 575HP and I need something to shut him up big time. I wanted to say something like, "Oh, so when did you get"name huge list of supporting mods for 575HP here using as complicated terminology as possible"" or some good lines to shut him up and show how full of chit he is. What would you guys say?

Yeah, this guy thinks he hot stuff....he claims he has a "140 hp" kubota tractor with a loader that adds another 60 horse....

Just tell him to put it on the dyno and if he makes 575hp with an edge you'll pay for the pull if not make a bet with him it would be a easy couple 100 bucks in your pocket. But I can garuntee he'll make somewhere close to 400 thats if the trans will hold it. And you can tell him this a stock allison will not live behind that kind of power they start to fail after you have approached the 100hp over stock mark. As for the tractor they are only rated as per PTO power and kubota doesn't make a 140horse tractor. I have a buddy that owns a kubota dealership and the highest rated tractor I've seen is a little over a 100 PTO horse power. As for the loader adding power thats a "NO" if anything it will actually take horsepower when a load is applied since the hydraulic pump has to work harder. Hope this helps you call his bluff.

If all he has is a edge juice get him to race someone you know will beat him then let that person tell him how much hp there truck is... I will race him with my 426 hp lol

My '06 that started out a bit ahead of an '02 did ~420/750 with an edge on level 6 and otherwise stock. It is a challenge to run at that level without lift pumps, forget going much higher.

I have no idea where he is getting the 575 figure from. Even if you add the ~120 pop you get on the highest level of the edge to crank hp you are still no where near there.

Another idiot that adds 150 for the chip, 40 for exhaust, 35 for intake, and 50 for some new not yet available to the public stuff. What a ra-tard. Have him race a stock LBZ, that'll shut him up

My buddie has an LB7 with EFI and that thing is pretty nasty. Now I could see him making those #'s but he however is not a ra tard. Maybe I should get him to race him. haha I still dont think he has 400 something because from a roll the other night we were just dicking around and I pulled away from him slowly and there is no way my old girl puts out 400.... Duramax3000 where are you from in KY? we go down to Edgewater raceway in cleves/cincy ohio alot. You should come up some time!

My buddie has an LB7 with EFI and that thing is pretty nasty. Now I could see him making those #'s but he however is not a ra tard. Maybe I should get him to race him. haha I still dont think he has 400 something because from a roll the other night we were just dicking around and I pulled away from him slowly and there is no way my old girl puts out 400.... Duramax3000 where are you from in KY? we go down to Edgewater raceway in cleves/cincy ohio alot. You should come up some time!

I live about 45mins south of Lexington.. About 2 hours away from cincy. I have never raced there befor, it's 1/8 mile right?? Maybe sometime after the TS event is over with I can save some money up and make a trip up there.

Maybe he added the HP from each level to get the total...

Just go along with him long enough that you can convince him to race someone for money. Should be able to at least make something off of his idiocy.

Maybe he added the HP from each level to get the total...

Just go along with him long enough that you can convince him to race someone for money. Should be able to at least make something off of his idiocy.

:hehe: :hehe:
x whatever

my cousin has an LBZ with a hot edge and he did right around 400. i bet that D-bag is a member on CF LOL

I live about 45mins south of Lexington.. About 2 hours away from cincy. I have never raced there befor, it's 1/8 mile right?? Maybe sometime after the TS event is over with I can save some money up and make a trip up there.

No its a 1/4 mile track.

Oh and just an update. I ****ed up... We pulled. My 4wd lever is broken so we pulled in 2wd. I killed him the first time. Drug him streight backwards. Then he claims he turned his chip on... We told him put the second one in 4wd and he drug me back kicking and screaming. Expected... Then he was told to put it in 2wd again so I went with my game plan and just sat there with my breaks locked and waited for him to roast them, except he never even churped a tire and drug me back with the breaks locked up.... We went a third time and it was the same results as the 2nd and 3rd one except I held him a little because I decided to just give it Hell at go. He wone though... Now here is the thing. Im calling bull here because I feel there is no way his truck with the tuner all the way up in 2wd could drg my truck backwards without a problem and not even churping a tire. It physics.... Even if his snow tires heated up and got traction. Then I called him out on it and he admitted to having it in 4wd the very last time but he didnt have it in 4wd the time we told him to and he said okay. He said " I even reached down every time to check it".... I cant believe he just drug me bcakwards in 2wd without a problem and the time he admitted to having it in 4wd is when I came the closest to beating him besides when I actually beat him. So what do you guys think? Re-match with someone in the cabs? I already lost 3 times suposidly so I really have nothing else to loose. ANd I tried to explain to him that turning the tuner up increases torque which is a bad thing in tug a truck unless you have the Weight to back it up which he doesnt.... Let me know. Oh and P.S. regardless of win or loose it was alot of fun!

and LOL @ a tug of war trying to prove who is more powerful :rolleyes:

I know that the only thing tug a truck proves is weight traction and gearing but he doesnt... I thought it would have been a quick way to shut him up though. Boy that blew up in my face. haha you know in the movies how there is that idiot no one takes serious one day the idiot just pulls something out of his ass and it stuns everyone.... A BLIND CHIPMONK FINDS AN ACORN EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE... :kick: