5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

Yeah, the peeling face is suckin' right now. It wasn't too hot, but my shizzle is SUUUUUUUUUN burned! LOL

I think you could have scraped the culdesac and made a full set of tires by the end of Saturday. RubberDuck ran my truck on the dyno for me and was able to get 442hp and 852tq out of my truck. Not bad concidering I dont even have $1500 in it. Had a great time and can't thank the sponsors enough. The Deathrow Diesel crew was hard at it all weekend and RubberDuck is one hell of a guy to do what he did on Sunday night for my buddy. Great turn out and will definately be there for it again next year.

Did you pull up the data log with the Adrenaline after your dyno run? What was max boost, egt, and RPM? What tune and what power level did you use on the dyno?

Im sure Buck isnt to upset. IM sure he will be back next year with a truck more than 600hp :hehe:. I think everyone had a great time for the most part minus the bad sunburn and the heat.

Ya you can bet on that, I'm also going to bring a backup truck to make sure I get over 600hp. I wasn't upset at all (no one has ever seen me upset) just tired. Sure had a blast all weekend...Maby Cody(owner of ART) will buy a portable dyno and move this event to the track....central texas diesel event??? hell you guys already have the fallowing, just have to make sure there will be a place to do burnouts and tug-a-wars would not be buda dyno without that.......would be one hell of an event

My group and I all had a really good time.. I was going to suggest that maybe yall can get some kind of large screen that hooks up to the dyno moniter for everyone to see what hp the truck on the dyno is making.. I bet your dyno guys got sick of hearing me ask, "Hey what did that one do?" $.02

Ya you can bet on that, I'm also going to bring a backup truck to make sure I get over 600hp. I wasn't upset at all (no one has ever seen me upset) just tired. Sure had a blast all weekend...Maby Cody(owner of ART) will buy a portable dyno and move this event to the track....central texas diesel event??? hell you guys already have the fallowing, just have to make sure there will be a place to do burnouts and tug-a-wars would not be buda dyno without that.......would be one hell of an event

Some friends and I had thought about doing something like that last year. With the size of this event it really needs to get moved elsewhere. Not to mention that if we were able to drag race we could bring out a few more big dawgs and have a lot of fun.

Hey buck did the RTV hold that little piece of the intake together for that last run??? If so thats totally amazing.

Hey buck did the RTV hold that little piece of the intake together for that last run??? If so thats totally amazing.

:hehe:

Surprisingly everything held for the last run and the burnout! The whole last run i was waiting for something to give.

Justin what did your truck do?

I will sure be glad when i finish with schoool and get a decent job and start making some coin$.02, so i can get a good start on bombing the Dodge. . . listening to all of ya'lls power numbers i cant wait... :rockwoot:

yours envious,
RAMBUNCTIOUS

heck i had to sell a bunch of crap just to get my truck back and running intime for the dyno. Sure was a bad idea. should have paid some bills.

i guess thats kinda the beauty of being young, 22, truck is almost paid for, no "real " bills right now (just school stuff), just the standard crap. no ol lady, no crying monkeys. . .

Jktcummins, i think i met you last year at buda, does 2 AM donuts ring a bell?? they were pretty dang good ones might i add.

yes i agree that the event has grown to big for that little culdisac. WPESCHEL last year they did have a nice and big T.V. up, but all the soot got to it. lol and i think thats why it did not go up this year b/c they were not sure how well those exhaust rerouters would hold up to 90+ trucks.

Austin

most organized ive ever seen Buda in the 3 years i have attended. props to those of you that helped put on the event.

i guess thats kinda the beauty of being young, 22, truck is almost paid for, no "real " bills right now (just school stuff), just the standard crap. no ol lady, no crying monkeys. . .

Jktcummins, i think i met you last year at buda, does 2 AM donuts ring a bell?? they were pretty dang good ones might i add.

Not sure who all i met last year was under the influence that whole night. :bang

no ol lady, QUOTE]

You just gotta find one with deep pockets to support ya!

is that your secret Cody???? damn i do need a suga momma. . HAHAH
:hehe:
Not sure who all i met last year was under the influence that whole night. :bang

well they were friday night donuts, around 1-2AM , and the truck from your avatar looks like the one i remember. Cody (cumminsbus) might be able to confirm?

Back