5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

THats one badace video!!!

Two bus's now in the 700hp club what will we ever do?

i was just wondering if the burnout competition are gonna post vids and where to find them if so. if not did anyone get a video or picture of mine?
Cody

i ment are the judges or people doing the burnout competition are gonna post them.

I have quit a bit of footage of everyone doing the burnouts....Thats was my toyhauler sitting there at the coldasack and we burned through 2 tapes videoing...I'll get them up ASAP!!! Hada blast and thanks to everyone who helped me get it fixed saturday night under the lights

Those are some good numbers for the two buses. How big is the shot of nitrous you two are using to get the numbers?

I has a 88 jet in it, but it didn't make anymore power than a 58 jet did. My bottle pressure sucked

I did 718 fuel and 753 on nitrous, just ain't working right yet but not bad for getting it back together Thursday. Casey won the big dawg with 852, also not bad for getting it back together Friday morning. It's too bad that some people that should have rocked it didn't have things go right for them.

Thanks Brandon and congratulations Casey!!

I think if you can get the little bugs worked out, your truck is going to make big power.

I had a good time watching all the craziness. Congratulations to all of the winners! btw who got all of the trophies. There is at least $2000 in broken parts on each one of those things so put them in a safe place. Thanks again to Cody and the Boys at ART for having all of the nasty diesels soot up their vettes Gt-40's and vipers. And to The boys from deathrow for their hard work.

Also, It was sad to see Joe get arrested for doing his last burnout. 500 burnouts all weekend and the cops drove up just in time to bust him on Sunday. They really tried to make an example of him. :(

Zach

Now I knoiw why I can not find the Solar Yellow Sport I want up here....They all are in Texas..sheesh.....Looked like a nice turnout.......Andy

i have only seen 4 cummins buses, and i know both them fellars, the other two were stock looking. and clearly these arn't, congrats on the numbers Scott and Cody, i am impressed, Cody i think you might take me on the highway now. . . HAHA.

i must never miss BUDA TX again. . . that place is awesome. What an event. .

Max dont feel bad brother. I missed it as well!! Friggin sucks since the truck just got done before I left.

Dan

Yall don't feel bad. I had to miss it to because the girlfriend moved in. What a lame excuse that is.

hey blue don't think your the dyno jester anymore my crazy setup only made 650, but it was the strongest 650hp I have ever heard.I hope someone got vid of the runs and the burnout...had a blast all weekend thanks ART and death row diesel great event, lookin forward to seein all the videos...

Buck my 630hp vp truck would not stand a chance to your 650hp set up. I still cant believe what number. It sounded stronger than any other truck that dynoed both days.

x2 buck. Big smoky sounded so much stronger than 600! Scariest 600hp truck I've ever seen

Zinc!................ Just kidding Buck .

It did sound mean.

Has anybody gotten any of their trophys yet? If so Post up some pics of you your truck and the trophy so we know who got them

Zach

Back