5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

Hey Buck my friends got a couple good videos of your runs.. I'll get the videos from them and get it sent to you..

300_1614.jpg

300_1613.jpg

F' that guy. He is full of sh!t. We were parked by in a parking lot were he was parked and told us he worked there and his boss was a dick. So we moved and then we see him directing some of his buddies to park there. And whats funny is he doesnt even own a diesel he was driving a 80's chevy gasser. I wonder what happened to his kid that was with him when he went to jail? Not a good role model.

I did 718 fuel and 753 on nitrous, just ain't working right yet but not bad for getting it back together Thursday. Casey won the big dawg with 852, also not bad for getting it back together Friday morning. It's too bad that some people that should have rocked it didn't have things go right for them.

Congrats man thats sick! Awesome for a 95', mind givin me some tips?

I thought yall were talking about the guy talking to the cops in the red/black and white hat.

Had a great time at the event this weekend! I was pretty upset with the numbers Buck put down! Does anybody have video's of his run where you can see the rear tires or know if he was spinning on the dyno?

Congrats to all the winners and will be back next year!

Had a great time at the event this weekend! I was pretty upset with the numbers Buck put down! Does anybody have video's of his run where you can see the rear tires or know if he was spinning on the dyno?

Congrats to all the winners and will be back next year!

I know his tires were spinning on the street!!

Dayum that was a fun ride....

I know his tires were spinning on the street!!

Dayum that was a fun ride....

Tires were spinning on the street thanks to all the southern engineering haha! I wonder who has some pictures of it? I know alot of people were takin pictures of it.

Tires were spinning on the street thanks to all the southern engineering haha! I wonder who has some pictures of it? I know alot of people were takin pictures of it.

Well its a good thing I brought my socket set! they made great spacers!

I love the dyno day video has not actual dyno's. To funny. Looks like I missed a lot of fun this year.

does anyone have a video of bucks truck on the rollers??? If so.... put it on youtube or the vids here on compd and lets see it on vid.

I saw bucks first pull and then the pull that blew the boot/nos solenoids off and i heard it ran again (had to leave) and i wanna see what the last run was like.

Lance

have watched several videos. . . man i missed a good time, i will not miss next year. . . hey how about the cummins Dakota. any details on it?

Had to take one for the team.....

Hay everyone, this is Joe Koury. I was the guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, i got arrested sunday for doing a burnout. The charge was wreckless driving. I am working on getting videos of all the burnouts, and of what took place on sunday when the cops shoed up. if anyone has any video of sunday (exspecially of the arrest) it would help out alot when i go to court to fight this charge.
If you could please send them to me at joe.koury25@gmail.com

Some may think this is a long shot, but i am going to try and get some donations from people at the event to help me fight this. I am currently attending UTI (school of Un Trained Idiots, and is so true in many cases) in Houston for diesel mechanics, and as any other kid trying to get through school i do not have the money for an attourney. If some people would pitch in a little, it would be greatly appreciated.

if u have any questions or comments feer free to post them on here or u can rech me at:
joe.koury25@gmail.com
or
512-680-2962

Thanks, Joe Koury

had a great time at the event, thanks to everyone who helped out!!

sucks they hauled you off. how much did it end up costing you? and how are you gonna try to fight it? wouldnt tape just prove you were doing it?

Back