5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

x2 on blurring out liscence plates. I don't think anyone wants to get slapped with a ticket because you got caught. Not talkin crap, just throwing it out there

Why whould there be sparks comming out the exhaust???

That might be the culprit of why it didnt my big power. Looks like the clutch was slipping.

Dont think the clutch was slipping. He said it was holding fine. The only thing the clutch didnt like was the burnout. Dont ya think we would have heard the clutch slipping though?

not true ive seen cars dyno and put down crappy power then pulled the clutch and its all blue and smoked. ill go back and watch the video again

ill bet money thats the culprit to the low numbers. There should not be sparks comming out of the waste gate. if so thats bad news for the motor.

Well if ya seen the p-pumped 24v (the blue one) that did like 806 on saturday he had flames comin out at WOT and im pretty sure it was the wastegate blowoff there too.

I have a video of buck at the stephenville pulls same sparks same truck and the clutch was gone. Wish i could get it loaded. That would be the best reason for the low numbers cause there is no way in hell that truck is any less than 900hp

I have a video of buck at the stephenville pulls same sparks same truck and the clutch was gone. Wish i could get it loaded. That would be the best reason for the low numbers cause there is no way in hell that truck is any less than 900hp

Ya know now that its been brought up I did watch the video again and it is spark's and not flame's. Im beginning to think that it could be the clutch also. The only thing it was holding fine when he drove the truck though. Yea you could smell it after the burnout but idk its odd. Im sure it will get figured out though.

I wouldnt be supprised if buck isnt on a dyno this next weekend just to better the number. He was not a happy camper. Like i told him there is not way in hell that his truck is only 50hp stronger than mine. More like 500hp or so.

Why was the disgruntled gentleman not allowed to strap down?

Also, what's the story with the burnouts/doughnuts?
I thought it was a closed road for an event... if not, all that craziness was illegal? WTF?

His registration # was like 120 something. So that forced him to have to wait till Sunday and try to run in the 8-11am time frame. But somehow it didn't get communicated to him that we were only running normal trucks from 8-11am. So during the Big Dog shootout, he started to pull duals. Nobody stopped him because everyone thought he was gonna participate in the big dog event. When I told him that the portion of the event that his truck would run in was over, he wasn't happy. Really it was just miscommunication, but I did my best to communicate to everyone over the bullhorn. So I'm confident I did my part to give him the opportunity to hear the rules and run times. But like I said, I hated to have to turn anybody away. But if we hadn't, we'd prolly still be there. LOL And I felt bad, cuz those 19.5's he was pullin, ain't the easiest things in the world to handle.

And no, all the doughnuts and burnouts were on a public roadway. Technically illeagal.....yes. But Hays county is very leanient with us. AS LONG AS IT STAYS IN THE CULDISAC! But when people start taking it up the road, in between the croud etc. I gives the police no choice but to act.

ya I did not think the number was right, what relly made me think that was on the first run we lost tach signal from the optical pickup cody told me that would not be right so thought ok no problem won't count well it did then blew the intake off so got the truck out and started fixin he...then next truck they said dyno was not right, so ok...then got my second chance and got one run only so I said I guess that's all she'll do, then did my 600hp burnout and left...but justin is right it will hit the dyno saturday and see what's going on...just a suggestion maby we can do the big dawg on saturday mid day maby, I know several people who missed it cause thay had to go, way bigger crowd on saturday anyways...just$.02

Buck, I didn't realize that the first run didn't datalog correctly. I though it just lost the tq reading from the tach signal. I was under the impression that the hp # was not affected. Otherwise you certainly would have had another run. In which case all I can do is beg for your forgiveness. But I have to agree with everyone else. That was the freekin' badest azz sounding 600+ hp I've ever heard or seen. That was show stopping awsome! Hopefully somewhere down the road I can make it up to you somehow, and you won't write us off.

I think you could have scraped the culdesac and made a full set of tires by the end of Saturday. RubberDuck ran my truck on the dyno for me and was able to get 442hp and 852tq out of my truck. Not bad concidering I dont even have $1500 in it. Had a great time and can't thank the sponsors enough. The Deathrow Diesel crew was hard at it all weekend and RubberDuck is one hell of a guy to do what he did on Sunday night for my buddy. Great turn out and will definately be there for it again next year.

Ryan, I'm glad I could help yall out, and finally meet you guys. And thanks for letting me dyno your truck. I enjoyed it alot. Beating on someone else's truck is always fun. LOL

And no, all the doughnuts and burnouts were on a public roadway. Technically illeagal.....yes. But Hays county is very leanient with us. AS LONG AS IT STAYS IN THE CULDISAC! But when people start taking it up the road, in between the croud etc. I gives the police no choice but to act.

glad you cleared that up, i have been wondering how that worked for the past 2 days, LOL

Buck, I didn't realize that the first run didn't datalog correctly. I though it just lost the tq reading from the tach signal. I was under the impression that the hp # was not affected. Otherwise you certainly would have had another run. In which case all I can do is beg for your forgiveness. But I have to agree with everyone else. That was the freekin' badest azz sounding 600+ hp I've ever heard or seen. That was show stopping awsome! Hopefully somewhere down the road I can make it up to you somehow, and you won't write us off.

Im sure Buck isnt to upset. IM sure he will be back next year with a truck more than 600hp :hehe:. I think everyone had a great time for the most part minus the bad sunburn and the heat.

Im sure Buck isnt to upset. IM sure he will be back next year with a truck more than 600hp :hehe:. I think everyone had a great time for the most part minus the bad sunburn and the heat.

Heat dang boy are you originaly from texas??????? That was one hell of a nice weekend. Could have been worse and 100degs. :hehe:

Back