5x.025 dual feeds

khanna

5x.025 dual feed industrial injection injectors only had a couple passes on them $1000+shipping

well they came from industrial injection so whatever they would sell,i work for diesel injection svc in louisville ky so i know the difference but im not gonna take em apart to find out.in a puller or race motor it shouldnt matter anyways.

well they came from industrial injection so whatever they would sell,i work for diesel injection svc in louisville ky so i know the difference but im not gonna take em apart to find out.in a puller or race motor it shouldnt matter anyways.

:what:

vco nozzles-the nozzle seats all the way down in the tip covering the holes(more emission friendly)
sac nozzles-is like it says there is like a lil sac under the nozzle that holds fuel,helps with start of injection,but when they are .025" i dont think it really matters

thanks for all of your help stock600.like i said they came from industrial injection,i bought them from a guy that only put a couple passes on them and i
never even installed them. i was going to put them in my 3.0 motor but do to circumstances i have to sell it, sorry i dont know more.i will try to find out opening pressures and call industrial inj. and see if i can find out some specs.

Hell this is a steal compared the another set on here from Harts diesel for 1900$ LOL

Back