6.0 11 sec 1/4 Stock : Turbo + Trans????

joediesel

Has is been done? and will it last long? I've heard/ read of the 6.0 going low 12's on stock trans and turbo with nitrous; what would it take.... 2 stage nitrous kit, 190cc injectors, intake exhaust.

yep stock trans, stock turbo, 190's and lots of nitrous! He is out of Florida, Frank something is his name. CC SB 4x4

DJ did it several years ago. Stock turbo and a wet shot of nitrous.
11.82 IIRC

I would have to think that would take a crap load of nitrous!! And I cant imagine that either the turbo or the tranny would last long at that rate

Kevin

It does take a rather large shot and you're right...the stock turbo doesn't live long. DJ had one grenade the exhaust housing and plant the turbine wheel into the steel firewall....which all started a fire also.

thats some good potential there... would it help much to havea progressive system such as the ones Wizards of Nos systems? They are supposed to be much better than the typical NOS or Nx etc

stock trans will hold no prob, but there are completly stock hard parts with just a tune and spray running 12.3

Whats wrong with the bigger base fuel pump? Im curious to know if you think it offers an advantage with the factory injectors.

75,000 miles on mods in sig and not a single problem (knocks on wood). No 1/4 mile times though, hopefully soon...

My 11.51 run was on a stock 04 turbo and 2 shots of NOS and 245 injectors

I think that record is set to expire this weekend Gene, good luck.

Wheres Danny????

We are hopping to add one to the list!!!!

Back