6.0 cranks cold dies hot

Tad

I have a friend with a 6.0 and he says it will crank and run when it is cold and will die after it gets hot. It will restart after it sits for about three hours. It keeps giving the cam sensor code and he has put four in it the past week. Just wondering if there is anything else to look for broke wires pc problem?

Most likely a high pressure oil issue, the cam code comes from extended crank time. Datalog ICP when I does this.

I have a friend with a 6.0 and he says it will crank and run when it is cold and will die after it gets hot. It will restart after it sits for about three hours. It keeps giving the cam sensor code and he has put four in it the past week. Just wondering if there is anything else to look for broke wires pc problem?

we had a service truck at work do that and they ended up telling us it was the high pressure oil pump.

Its not from extended cranking. The code pops when the motor dies and spins backward for a half second cause it was on compression when it died.

Is it an 05 by chance? Most likely a leak in the Snap to connect fitting at the HPOP.