6.0 Cunningham Rods

03BlackWidow

I have a set of brand new Cunningham Rods. Their still new in the box w/ bubble wrap. I bought them intending to build a 6.0 and decided to go the cr cummins route.
$3,200 + shipping

I'm not saying the price is out of line. That is just a bunch to spend on rods that are second hand. That's probably why you still have them.

Might want to try e-bay or lowering the price

I'm not saying the price is out of line. That is just a bunch to spend on rods that are second hand. That's probably why you still have them.

Might want to try e-bay or lowering the price

I hear ya, but I figured it would help someone out that needed a set and didnt want to wait xx weeks to get them. If needed I can send people pictures of the box and pull one out of the bubble wrap to show that only one had been out of the bubble wrap and it was just looked at never any parts or tools.

I'm open to offers but $3,200 is less then what Cunningham is selling them for and I really hate to lose much money on them. I think I will try some other spots here soon just figured people here would be more likely to see and need this stuff. Thanks for the input.

I am interested as well, but, when I see that I can get a set of Hypermax rods for $2500.00, I need you to "SELL" them to me...

What makes them better? (Not just the name I hope..)
How close are the tolerances?
What do they weigh...each?
What kind of hardware?

Don't mean to be an a$$ about it...just need about $700.00 worth of reasons to buy these, instead of those...

PM me if you like.:Cheer:

Back