6.0 engine help ASAP

white07psd

Hey guys, 07 6.0, 46k miles, painless performance striker 2 and fbd straight pipe. the truck has missed a little bit until warm for a while now. here recently it has gotten worser. today i changed the oil and filters and it now acts up bad under acceleration. it builds boost fine but when the engine gets under load it spits and spudders. please help. i have a fourwheeler trip to go on this weekend and i need my truck.

The missing untill warm is probably a sticking spool valve on an injector.
The missing under load could be quite a few things...bad ICP sensor, internal oil leak in the high pressure system, IPR, EGR..hell....EVERYTHING makes those things miss under load. LOL

Sorry man...but I forsee a dealer visit in your future and a borrowed truck for the 4 wheeler trip........

would it be covered under my full extended warrenty? my dealer is cool about chips aslong as they dont see them.

Yeah, you have a 100K mile powertrain warranty. I am having the same problem. Yours is probably the connection to the HPOP leaking. Does it take a while to start when cranking?

it usually fires up but when it does fire, the engine kinda lags then jumps up. kinda like not letting the glowplugs warm up on a cold day except i'll turn the key for 20-30 seconds.

Back