6.0 nitrous set ups

IMG_3499.JPG

Dammit...I thought I had a lock on using spark plug wire seperators on nitrous lines. LOL
I did a show nitrous install at DI and used chrome ones to hold all the lines in place....looked pretty bad ass.

IMG_3499.JPG

Dammit...I thought I had a lock on using spark plug wire seperators on nitrous lines. LOL
I did a show nitrous install at DI and used chrome ones to hold all the lines in place....looked pretty bad ass.

Damb, Rich you knew what they were. those bolt on 1's are cool for any 3an-4an line sizes. you can bolt through a half to make a clamp on flat surfaces also. I'd like to see some pics if you have any of that install.

I just went through the guys Myspace page to see if he had motor pics...he has some but they don't show the driver side where I did all the lines at.
And I did use one of them to clamp the lines to the billet Optima bracket.
Drilled out the bolt hole and countersunk a beveled allen head bolt flust into it....looked nice. I wish I could get a pic.

I can appreciate the time, effort and money put into them for sure, but they are just a little too bling for me. The guy knows how to put together a show truck though, thats for sure.

2-10lb Bottles
2-bottle heaters
2-sets of bottle brackets
2-NOS Cheater solenoids
1-NOS purge kit
2-Fogger Nozzles
All the stainless lines to hook up the kit
1-micro switch
1-push button switch

Stupid question, do most guys just prep and paint the intercooler tubes, or is there some other magic?

has to be powdercoat? Or high temp paint? I know the benefits of pwodercoat, just a bit more expensive

Ga Ga ... goo goo......

You already know what my set-up is gonna look like...:hehe:

all snuggled up in their blankies....:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Back