6.0?

jello

what?
What kind of engine mounts or adaptors would be needed to put a 6.0 into a 94 style F150?
Would motor mounts for a 7.3 of that year work?

I have measured everything up for a swap like this and it comes up short. The F150 just does not have the room under the hood for everything needed. Maybe if it had a suspension lift AND a body lift it could be done. But then the radiator would have to be put somewhere else or not run the manual fan and build your own front clip to support the grill and all. The height, width, and length of the 6.0 is just too much for the F150. I couuld keep going with what is all in the way...but just go measure it for yourself and you will see what I am talking about. The mounts would be the easy part. Just my opinions.

Is the bronco frame the same as an f150 or is it more like a 250?

Engine bay should be the same size right?

6.0 in bronco

0810dp_12_z+1993_ford_bronco_powerstroke_diesel+60

Should be the same as an older F150 I would think. The truck that I was trying to use was a 1999 C/C F150. Not sure how they did that in that Bronco. It does look like there is a heck of a body lift from the distance from the turbo to the cab there. I also wonder if a intercooler was used on that one. I see the pipes going down to one it seems. I dunno...that must be a different deal there man. But if its been done in a Bronco...then I would say it the same if the years are the same.