6.0L exhaust pulses.

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
Just for anyone else looking at this...

The firing order is 1-2-7-3-4-5-6-8. Looking at it as 1-2-7-3 and 4-5-6-8 makes the motor look unbalanced. Forget about that. Look at it as 2-7-3-4 and then 5-6-8-1. Now you get a pulse from each side of the motor. The motor fires the opposit corners against each other then the front middle 2 cylinders against each other and then the rear middle cylinders against each other finishing with the opposite corners again.

The motor actually pumps the drivers manifold 2 4 6 8. But the passenger side 1 7 3 5. It needs a manifold reworked to get it 1 3 5 7. But all in good time.

That way there you can built a custom header and have it divided, so you have twin valutes to spool a turbo quicker. Hummm 2 GT35rs are looking better and better.

3582R is almost as large as the stock turbo. 57mm/71mm on the stock turbo with a .9 a/r turbine housing closed down to between 85% to ~30% closed. You want twin 61mm/68mm im hoping you are at least thinking .63 a/r turbine housing.

STOP typing so fast I was going to ask about the A/R size. I would think a .56 would spool up good but the .63 will flow up top.

ensure that it is a 4 bolt turbine housing the 5 bolt ford styles are a lot less flowing.

If you could get a divided .58 A/R turbine housing, I think they would spool great off the line...may need wastegates thou, as the backpressure might be a little high. IDK.
Looking at the way some people do the twins on the Mustangs...with both turbos in front, and just off to the side, teeing both turbine exhausts together into one common downpipe...

If you could get a divided .58 A/R turbine housing, I think they would spool great off the line...may need wastegates thou, as the backpressure might be a little high. IDK.
Looking at the way some people do the twins on the Mustangs...with both turbos in front, and just off to the side, teeing both turbine exhausts together into one common downpipe...

Have you not seen my motor for the race truck? Its 2 3.0L motors with low rev ranges. 3076r with wastegates was what I was looking at.

i had a 2871r turbo on my 240 and then switched to a 3071, 30r. nice turbo spooled pretty quick for it being on a 4cyl.

the 3071 was a little too big for what i was doing. a 42r would be tits as well..maybe a little laggy..you got some ideas fresh?

i had a 2871r turbo on my 240 and then switched to a 3071, 30r. nice turbo spooled pretty quick for it being on a 4cyl.

the 3071 was a little too big for what i was doing. a 42r would be tits as well..maybe a little laggy..you got some ideas fresh?

A 42r is huge! That is what the DSM race cars that are running 7's run. Plus the :nos: to spool them up.

4202 is retarded. 102mm exducer on the compressor wheel. Thats alot of mass to get spinning.

i had a picture of my buddies 35r next to my 2871r..what a different..the 30r is a nice turbo maybe as a compound setup..the 35r spools alright. my buddy uses it on his evo with no problems.

A 42r is huge! That is what the DSM race cars that are running 7's run. Plus the :nos: to spool them up.

kid in my town has a 42r on his e30 bmw..drives it on the street as his daily driver..nasty fast..once tuned right i think anything could work well together. for the most part

And if we could rev a 6.0L liter to 8500 rpm im sure it would eventually spool a 4202r.

Back