6.0L Head Fire Ring **Tool** Groove your own heads!!!

Nor-Cal Nick

Nor-Cal Nick
6.0L Head Fire Ring **Tool** Groove your own heads!!!

$750.00 Shipped Lower US 48
(Complete tool/plate with all accessories & extra cutting inserts that are sold separately typically)

We no longer service jobs like this so our shop tool is for sale!

IMG_2001.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

Details:
O-Ring Groove Cutter is the solution for eliminating misalignment when cutting O-ring and receiver grooves in engine blocks and cylinder heads. This operation is typically necessary when using copper head gaskets with stainless steel wire, copper wire with an MLS gasket and the Fel-Pro Loc-WireTM head gasket.

By using this specially designed cutter in conjunction with application-specific O-ring register plates (sold separately), absolute concentricity of the top and bottom grooves is insured. Each kit includes one cutter unit with tool holder, a special 1”-travel dial indicator and all necessary hardware.

Cutting Inserts are available separately in a variety of sizes to accommodate current, popular groove widths. Inserts are available in standard widths of .039”, .048”, .050”, .060” and .085” (specify cutter sizes when ordering).
ORG-3setup01.jpg

Thanks for the pm's, lets make this tool go away to someone that can put it to good use.:pop:

Hell of a good price for a complete deal! Just so everyone knows...you can buy the Cummins plate and Duramax plate and do all with the same tools. If I didnt already have the 6.0 plate I would buy this stuff!

Hell of a good price for a complete deal! Just so everyone knows...you can buy the Cummins plate and Duramax plate and do all with the same tools. If I didnt already have the 6.0 plate I would buy this stuff!

Thank you....I was not sure how many people would realize how much all these pieces to the tool adds up and fast. We simply don't use it it longer so no need to keep it.

Thanks for your post...:Cheer: