6.0l Lost Power/Runs Rough

Bobus

Powerstroked
So I was getting a random Missing/Buckin While driving down the road, Thought it could be Due to Oil, So i did an Oil change (Had 5000 Miles on it). That made my problem Worse, This was 2 weeks ago.. Took it into a Dealer and had it looked at, Returned with a "Nothing Wrong/Problem Couldn't be duplicated" Since I have put on almost 2500 miles and the problem has been slowly getting worse as time passes.. Yesterday I was coming home towing a 32' GN trailer with about 12K pounds on it Doin 77mph with cruise, hit a Hill on the interstate and I hit 34psi on teh boost gauge, half way up the hill (1/2 mile or so) I got a bad miss and boost dropped to 19 and lost 20+mph.. Kicked it out of cruise and I cant get any RPM's out of it. Clutch in and foot to the floor it revs real slow and tops out at 2650rpm. Limped the truck and trailer home.. Idles smooth

Today I started up the truck, Fired right up, Idles beautiful.. Went to leave and it has no power, cant get over 17psi boost, no smoke, On the Highway 6th gear and Foot to the floor I can hit 67mph, cant go any faster, Any sort of uphill and I lose speed and it starts to miss horribly.. I have no Codes or Lights on the dash, just turned 64K miles Any Ideas? Sorry for the Long Explination

Fuel Filter was replaced about 6K miles ago When It was at ford for Injectors...

How do I check Fuel Pressure?

Back