6.2L Diesel with VGT

bulldogg_75_69

I have a 6.2L diesel engine that has a VGT turbo off of a newer dodge ram cummins. It has a newer injector pump that has around 48,000 miles on it. I bought it off of ebay from a guy that parts out military hummers so it is low mileage and is converted to 12 volt. The engine has new rod and main bearings, new timing chain, aluminum gear reduction starter, new rear main seal, new fuel pump, new thermostat, new felpro gaskets including head gaskets and head bolts and all new glow plugs. It has a 6.5 turbo exhaust manifold that I cut the flange off of and welded a bigger flange on for the VGT. I had to make 3/8" thick spacers to clear the injectors but they do clear and it does not leak. The only thing it needs is injectors, it will run but one of the nozzles isn't spraying correctly because it has a diesel knock sound. I also have the crossover pipe for it that was in an 85 K20 so it will clear 4x4 driveshafts and I also have the factory radiator and fan/ fan shroud in case you are converting to diesel with it. I recently bought a new dodge with a cummins so I am taking the truck back to a gasser. I would like to get 600 out of it since i have more than that in the starter and injector pump. If you have any questions my email is bulldogg_75_69@hotmail.com. My pictures are too big to upload so if you would like to see pictures just email me and i'll send them to you. The motor is located in Morning Sun, IA. Thanks, Joe