6.5TD member from IA/MN

farmboy56

Well I grew up in the Quad Cities Illinois most of my before doing my high school years in Gretna Nebraska (outside of Omaha) then decided to go to college at Minnesota State University in Mankato to major in Business Management and play football. My parents moved to Oskaloosa IA about a year ago.

I sport a 1993 Chevy 2500 Ext. Cab long box 4x4. Has a mechanical 6.5TD and 5sp manual tranny. I currently have a cold air intake, 3in downpipe with a straight 3in to 4in around the rear axle exhaust, cranked fuel screw in the pump, 40hp marine injectors, mechanical wastegate (set at maximum of 18psi), HO water pump with Duramx fan/clutch kit.

I enjoy mechanics, hunting, fishing, and pretty much anything outdoors. Sold my dirtbike cuz I got too big for riding and football.

Welcome! Anything new to your truck since I saw it last?

Yeah, 40hp marine injectors, fuel screw cranked, mechanical wastegate, HO water pump, duramax fan/clutch kit. Ole cheyenne really rolls the coal now and has some sort of whistle to her!!! LOL.

My schedule sucks but football is coming to a close and if there is a way we could all meet up in a central Iowa location, I will be there (especially now with cheaper fuel prices).

I might just be missing it when its smack right in front of me, but is there a State/area section on here to go to if there are any other members in your state/area and to organize GTGs, swap meets, sled pulls, dyno runs, etc?

There might be one coming up in Fonda, IA. They haven't set a date. They just had one in CR last Sat. I wasn't able to make it. That Silver Dodge that was at Mason City was there. He got the twins on and was letting people drive it. Sounds like it was a good time. I will let you know when there is something else coming up.

:Cheer:

Back