6.7 4th gen from ct

4thgen

From CT have a 2010 cummins lots of fuel and plenty of air. if your local and need help with any diesels or alignments for truck with lifts and big wheels let me know!

Why that twin setup? They flow almost the same amount of air lol Or our you going with a larger primary in the future?

If the OP keeps bumping his post count, he will have a problem logging in, I can guarantee that.

this is my 5th post and i was introducing myself and replying to a question you clearly have an issue with me

First off, welcome to the forum. And I believe I saw where you had about 10 posts real quick yesterday and must have been deleted for good reasons by our admins. So I wouldn't bump your post count or talk like that to the guys with colored names.

ya i was warned for over posting so i stopped i got it but clearly i am not allowed to post at all

no, you are allowed to post, but 10 bullchit posts in 10 minutes does absolutely nothing for the forum, except get your post count up, like I told you in the PM that I sent to you yesterday. I have seen it hundreds of times, trust me, and no one likes it, especially the moderators (me). Also, you tried talking up your shop and getting some business in the 2 days that you have been a member on this forum, which is also frowned upon. If you would like to advertise and become a paying vendor, please let Timbeaux or wideopen know.

Last edited: