6.7 Engine cut out.

SITE TECH

Ok,
I have one of or guys or myself change my oil and what ever else it needs. I'm not sure if Rob reset my service intervle or not and am not sure when it needs service. Ill check the board in the morning, but tonght on the way home the power cut right out and it sounded like I blew a intercooler hose. I shut the truck off restarted it and away it went no problem. What I'm hoping is that my ignoring the service reminder on the overhead console gave me a warning. I hope. So right after that I reset the service reminder like you should do after a service and drove about 20 miles since and no problem. What do think? I crawled under front of truck when it happend but heard nothing but from the cab it sound like the waste gate was open or the variable turbo was all the way in. No power at all just enough to get off the road and look like an idiot. The service reminder told me for about 2 weeks to see the dealer. By the way no codes and no mods on truck. If it's due it will be done in the morning.

I just read this like 3 times and still not even sure what it means