6.7 head with b&b side draft and some other stuff

brpcummins03

I have a 6.7 head with B&B side draft has 5 hooks on it since back from the machine shop asking 2500 obo also have 250% over 04.5 to 07 nozzels they are Bosch asking 550 obo ats t4 manifold 450 obo s475 charger 2.6 clipped wheel 360 thurst bearing asking 1700 obo edge juice with attitude monitor old school fits 07.5 to 09 6.7 dodgelike new asking 400 obo will post pics later from Oklahoma buyer pays shipping thanks

Agreed with ylo73z if your not interested any of the parts and you want to criticize someone for punctuation then please don't comment on my thread thanks

It is not being a d1ck when you simply point out to others that no one can read a freaking thing in a post that has umpteen hundred words strung together that has no punctuation or grammar and makes the OP look like a 12 year old that missed at least 5 on every spelling test up to the 7th grade I think that bout covers it carry one jesus people it is not hard exclamation point.

Agreed with ylo73z if your not interested any of the parts and you want to criticize someone for punctuation then please don't comment on my thread thanks

I'm just posting here because of bad punctuation.......

Punctuation is the difference between "Let's eat Grandma" and "Let's eat, Grandma."

Capitalization is the difference between "Help you uncle jack off a horse" and "Help your Uncle Jack off a horse."

Juz sayin'

And people think we are d1cks around here. :hehe:

Last edited:
Punctuation is the difference between "Let's eat Grandma" and "Let's eat, Grandma."

Capitalization is the difference between "Help you uncle jack off a horse" and "Help your Uncle Jack off a horse."

Juz sayin'

And people think we are d1cks around here. :hehe:

:hehe::hehe: Couldn't have said it better.

you guys make sites like this go down hill pretty quick pretty sad you have nothing better to do then sit on the internet and down grade people

This site has been growing since 2006. I highly doubt someone mentioning your lack of grammar is going to hurt us.

This site has been growing since 2006. I highly doubt someone mentioning your lack of grammar is going to hurt us.

He is correct. More and more members are switching to gas power.
Damn it. Maybe you all are on to something?

Having principles and keeping this place the only diesel forum that is douche free? Perhaps we are...

20 posts and telling SuperMods how to run this biatch. Lulz

Last edited:
Having principles and keeping this place the only diesel forum that is douche free? Perhaps we are...

20 posts and telling SuperMods how to run this biatch. Lulz

But he has a hoodstack on his truck.... #instantrespect #roalcole