6.7 Help!!!!!!!!

chromedome1

Diesel for life.
2008 6.7, Smarty, all deletes(cooler,egr,dpf), intake, exhaust, 90hp nozzles, Raptor150 lift pump, snow water, arp studs, ant ats tranny.

When we first built truck it was great, tons of power and smoke, now it is weak as dish soap and NO smoke at all. Truck will even cut off sometimes when you pull up to a stop sign,etc! Any ideas, thinking maybe CP3? When it cuts off, it is like the key was turned off, it doesn't die as if running out of fuel! Truck build is about 8 monthes old.

2008 6.7, Smarty, all deletes(cooler,egr,dpf), intake, exhaust, 90hp nozzles, Raptor150 lift pump, snow water, arp studs, ant ats tranny.

When we first built truck it was great, tons of power and smoke, now it is weak as dish soap and NO smoke at all. Truck will even cut off sometimes when you pull up to a stop sign,etc! Any ideas, thinking maybe CP3? When it cuts off, it is like the key was turned off, it doesn't die as if running out of fuel! Truck build is about 8 monthes old.

Do you have a Rail Pressure gauge on it?

The Smarty should take care of any emission-codes.

Possibly your FCA is roached or the CP3 is ready for a dirt nap - RP gauge is a big help in prognosis.

Does the lift pump have a water seperator/filter? - if so, hopefully the lift pump's ability to push fuel faster than the filter's throughput hasn't hurt the sticks... WIF has trashed many a CR injector.

It should but it still throws a service message every 1-2k miles. If that stays on long enough it can go in to limp mode.

Yes, we get that service message all the time! Can it be cleared? Could we be in limp mode? We are running only a raptor lift pump, no filters!

What Smarty tune are you running? The tunes after the 14me cleared up most of the codes if not all of them.

replaced cp3. thought it was fixed but haven't driven much 500 miles, but same issue, getting worse. service message appears overhead, it says system ok until converter locks up then service required appears. could tcm be issue?

shoot me an email with your smarty serial number and I can send you a beta software for the ohm.