6.7 injectors

dalejr052001

I thinking about putting different injectors in my trucks...I was wondering if anyone is running f1 flux injectors or ddp's in their truck...good and bad feedback is welcomed

I had ddp 90 hp and just recently switched to Torker 150's. Ddps seeemed like a good nozzle, no complaints, pretty clean burning even with 85% pump and smarty tnt.

I am running DDP's 80hp nozzles, they were the biggest ones at the time, have had no issues and would recomend them for sure, will be switching to their 150's at some point.

They seem okay, noticable increase in power but haven't dynod or been down the track yet with them.

mine supposedly has industrials 200hp nozzles...i bought the truck with the injectors in it but when i asked the previous owner bout what all was done he seemed to beat around the bush with me

I didn't think II made 200hp nozzles for the 6.7? I remember some 180 R3 (45LPM) and 250 R4 (55LPM). I have the R4 and really like the power they make.

I really don't whats in it...I looked at industrials website and I couldn't any 200hp injectors

GDP sells the Torker Nozzles. I have a friend who has them on his 6.7 and likes them. I don't know of any flow rates though.

He's running a SB66 and a stock CP3 with a smarty.

Last edited:
I have seen a few 6.7s running flux injectors but heard from buddy of mine that he had an injector go bad and couldn't get ahold anyone at formula 1