6.7 "M3GA" Competition Transmission

Bobby@mpd

Selling a Brand new fully built 68RFE Suncoast transmission with Convertor. The transmission has never seen a truck, we just pulled it out for pictures....Asking $7,200 obo

Attachments

• IMG_2783.jpg
    IMG_2783.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2786 (1).jpg
    IMG_2786 (1).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Great price, someone is getting a good deal!

$7200 is a good deal on a freaking transmission? This POS is staying stock if it costs me $7200 for someone to tinker with a 68RFE. Holy schidt !

And I agree...."fully built" needs defined.

Suncoast doesn't reveal all that they do to these transmissions. They only have one competition 68 trans.

Non-specific parts that have been replaced/modified/updated/improved would be nice.

Last edited:
Shafts, clutches, Springs, seals, bands, pistons, valves, torque converter, pan, solenoids. :)

Shafts, clutches, Springs, seals, bands, pistons, valves, torque converter, pan, solenoids. :)

**Clutch Drum is the big one.

I thought they were slightly different between 3rd and 4th gen 68rfe's? If so, that might be important.

Also, these can be built perfect, but with a ****ty tune can go straight to Hell. That's why SC started selling them with a trans tune. You're going to need that tune to go with it most likely. I'm sure you could run someone else's, but it sounds like durability wise, their tune lasts the longest.

$7200 is a good deal on a freaking transmission? This POS is staying stock if it costs me $7200 for someone to tinker with a 68RFE. Holy schidt !

I love my 68RFE with a tune and a lower stall convertor. It went from me not liking to drive the truck to it being enjoyable. that being said if I was running anything at the 400HP mark, I would be nervous.

I also usually tow in 5th, as it keeps the RPM at around 2000.

68's are expensive to build. Just the billet parts from Suncoast cost what a good street 48re can be built for. I love my built 68, but if I did it all over I would build a 48 and swap it.

This is what i pulled off their website

“M3GA drum setup"
"The low and reverse sprag have been upgraded to our spring & roller sprag setup"
"The 4C snapping retainer has been upgraded with our billet snapping retainer as well as the 2C and 4C valve body seals replaced with our billet units to prevent factory seal blowouts"
"Included with the purchase of a M3GA68 is a billet input shaft, custom valve body modifications, as well as new bushings, seals, rings, frictions, and steels."
Mag-Hytec Deep Pan
Triple Disc Torque Converter
SFI Approved Billet Flex plate/Flywheel.

I can send the Custom tuned PCM, I'll just need yours back

Anyone ever look up TCS and see what the parts actually cost?

And I agree...."fully built" needs defined.

Non-specific parts that have been replaced/modified/updated/improved would be nice.

This is competitiondiesel.com, not bonestockduallyhaulingcows.com

:lolly::shake::wrong::kick: