6.7 mileage

Scolesy8

my uncle has an 08 2500 with a 6.7L in it, and only gets around 13mpg. he'd disappointed since my buddies and i can get 22 with 5.9's what would u recommend for him to get the mileage he wants?

EGR/EGR cooler delete, dpt delete and a programmer(smarty/xrt/blackmax).

I get almost 19 mpg with my truck on the hwy and I have a 6" lift and 35's.

I get about 16.5 (Hand Calculated) mixed driving, about 35 miles a day. Highway, I get about 19...

I have an airaid intake, EGR/Cooler Delete, and DPF/5" Turbo Back Exhaust, and Edge Juice/Attitude.

egr/egr cooler delete, 4" strait pipe, egr unplugged (minus 40hp), bhaf (soon to be afe stage 2), smarty jr 19me on fuel milage setting (40 hp), stock size tires, 22 on highway, 17-18 in town. with a qc sb 4x4 auto

what kind of info can you give me on the egr/egr cooler delete? the only things he would be interested in is mayb an air box and the delete if it will make a considerable difference in his mileage.

I just took the cooler off the exh manifold, and the egr valve off the intake manifold and made four plates to block off all the holes. they sell a kit on ebay for like 60-70 bucks. you also need to take the exhaust off. it causes lots of restriction. you can put stock exhaust off a later 5.9 cr without the cat if you want to keep it quiet. then you either need sims or a downloader for the check engine light codes. I would suggest a downloader cause on lower setting with a good driver you should see more milage gains.