6.7 smarty tnt software????

johnhaynes18

:umno: hey everybody, ive been curious about everybody running the tnt software on the 6.7s, i get mine updated evey update by a reputable dealer and they tell me theres no such thing as tnt software for the 6.7s and that there wont be for at least a few more months. im running 20 me with pod and all the goodies. any and all information on this would be nice, thank you! :bang

Okay, so there are a select few truck which are trying out the software then, is that what you mean, because I read alot of pretty serious trucks out there with lots if goodies and some say smarty with TNT software and have been curious haha hopefully somebody chimes in and lets me know what the deal is on it, I appreciate the response. Thank you

i have 14tnt software... not sure what your running , but shoot me an email, and ill send it to you

I think they are working the bugs out of the bootlader ecms. Maybe after the new software for the 5.9's. I would assume. Bob might be able to shed a little more light than anyone tho.

Haha I am nice to her, she tells me she hasn't heard of anything for the 6.7(as far as TNT software goes)

i have S67 TNT, there are two versions... 14TNT is a lot friendlier than 18TNT

That's good to know bfd99 thanks! I'm still trying to figure out how to download it to the smarty from the computer haha if anybody has any tips feel free to throw them my way, o and send me or bfd99 your email and well get it to you(thank you bfd99!)

Dodgeram082500 how are you likeing that silver bullet?? I want a turbo upgrade here pretty soon but don't know what alls out there yet for the 6.7s, o and what about the arson jr cp3?

the silver bullet is great spools really fast. I'd say as fast as stock on my truck and the power is great egt stay in the safe range now gotta work to get her to 1200 degrees you will need a 5.9 manifold and exaust elbow as well as a couple of plugs for the coolant line and block ,but all in all a good mod