6.7 Smarty... WOW!!

curtrwall

S67 SUCKS!!!........................... on wet roads.:hehe::hehe:

I finally get a chance to load level 9. I couldn't even get down the road at 1/4 throttle without breaking the tires loose!! Guess I'll have to wait til the road drys out to really let it rip!

S67 SUCKS!!!........................... on wet roads.:hehe::hehe:

I finally get a chance to load level 9. I couldn't even get down the road at 1/4 throttle without breaking the tires loose!! Guess I'll have to wait til the road drys out to really let it rip!

I hear you. Just tested one on an 08 this weekend. Feels like a Smarty for sure :Cheer:
We tested on dry roads. :rockwoot:

wonder how long the tranny will last did you take all of the emmissions crap off the exhuast and intake let us know some mpg numbers to if you could keep your foot out of it

wonder what you guys see for dyno numbers with just smarty alone. I saw a 6.7 on the dyno with smarty edge was on the truck but turned all the way off and it only dyno'd 406... not too sure if the edge messed with it or not. He ran the edge on level 3 and smarty level 8 and it lost power to like 360. I dont know much about dodges but it seamed low to me.