6.7 smoking like a 5.9 vid

just the wonderful tuning of the pmt and pressure box going to put the stage 1 cp3 on here soon and it should smoke alot more too

what pressure box? I put a MP8 and a PPE on my roommates truck and it bellows out but clears up a lil not much tho its still thick but not that thick like the blue truck there

Nice. I still can't believe the torque. 900!! I mean I put 435hp with just my MP-8,deletes and Boost controler (much smaller tires than yours), but only 760 ft-lbs. New truck looks good man.

I think the big tires is why the high torque on my 07.5 i was at 1452 i think spraying it, it just has the mp8 on it for pressure box and I havent even shimmed the fuel rail yet, hopefully bully dog gets there crap together before the smarty comes out or I will be swapping over

Smarty ROCKS!!! Man I'm telling you. I've got my Suncoast, probably get around to putting it in this weekend.

The loaded dyno helps with the smoke as well. great lookin truck...gunna get a ticket for that smoke. lol

:hehe:..... And we have a VGT. You think that would help clear poor tuning up.

baffling... I guess the PMT doesn't take advantage of the VGT? or opens it way too early?

a 5.9CR with only 400/900 would be pretty much smoke free

my old 12v with 535/1196 was just a medium haze at WOT with a 62mm turbo vs. the 60mm on the 6.7

I'm sure the guys on cf are impressed though! :p

baffling... I guess the PMT doesn't take advantage of the VGT? or opens it way too early?

my old 12v with 535/1196 was just a medium haze at WOT with a 62mm turbo vs. the 60mm on the 6.7

I'm not entirely sure that this is a 60mm compressor. If I remember right, several people have measured them and got 58mm. If you want it to run a lot cooler, unhook your shaft speed sensor and get all the boost you have fuel for. You will have to live with a cel but it just dings once and stays on dash. Also will need a boost fooler.

all that smoke an only 400hp!?!? LMAO!!! you mean "6.7 smoking like a poorly tuned 5.9", right? :confused:
I have a few more ponies and almost 100 more pounds on a stock turboed 12v with 370s

And less smoke:bang

Did you post the vid to make some of us feel better about out tuning abilities?

Yep its amazing. Thats why the FPE boost controler is nice. Our PMT tuned test truck cleared up after about 5 ft. But adjust the fooler down and you could make it roll some coal.

coal-train.jpg

I don't get it...doesn't rolling coal look like this?:what:

sigh. shouldnt it be 6.7 smoking like a 6.7 since a 5.9 can "roll lots more coal" than that?

Back