6.7 white smokeing

johnhaynes18

My 6.7 started whitesmokeing so it's gettn trailerd to Hamilton diesel tomarrow to find out the problem. But I just put the mp8 stacked with my smarty and didn't drive it for a week and then drove it and powers still there but it white smokes at idol and black smokes more than ever at just regular everyday driveing. It also has a load different pitched super charger sound like a leaking gasket or something. But any input would be very nice I appreciate it everybody! My truck has full 4 inch straight exahust and a smarty. And I just recently put on that mp8 and also bank intercooler and quadzilla boost fooler if that helps any. I think it's the mp8 but don't know what all it couldve hurt in the motor. Thanks again

did you pull off the electronics(mp8 & smarty) and see if it does it without?

mine had the same problem when i deleted egr,egr cooler,dpf had edge juice with attitude and it would puff white smoke till it warmed up but it would do it every time i started the truck, then i got rid of the edge junk and got xrt and have no problems, it throws an exhaust pressure code somtimes p0471 and i cleared it and did't turn the key back off and strarted the truck and got white smoke and funky idol,cleared code the write way and no problems, don't know if that will help?

Thanks everybody, I did pull both off and no change once so ever, I still blow white smoke. It's just sitting there right now, I thought I was gettn it towed today but I'm gettn it towed in the morning still to Hamilton. They think its injector also. How many do yall think it messed? Any idea? Thanks again

I did the dpf delete to mine and it did the exact xame thing. I could be sitting at a stop light at idol and it would white smoke so bad it would fog up the street, if it wasnt idoling it wouldnt do it, i read that un plugging ur egr would stop it so thats what i did and i have had 50k plus miles with no probs at all since then, hope this helps....