cumins01

Can someone verify that this a 6.7 out of a dodge pick up? Can't get much help out the person selling it other then they are sure it is 6.7. I just want some verification since it is in Utah and I am in Cincinnati.

Attachments

• image 27362664671.jpg
    image 27362664671.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
  • image 8578580287178.jpg
    image 8578580287178.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0
The steam holes, the fuel inlet tube on the pump and the casting number all are features from a 6.7.

Mark.

Thanks for the input guys. Just wanted someone with more experience to verify it for me. They are asking 1200 shipped. Seem like a fair price? I maybe able to get some money back out of it as all I need is block and crank.

Anyone close to Farr West Utah that can go take a look at this engine for me? Just throwing that out

Anyone close to Farr West Utah that can go take a look at this engine for me? Just throwing that out

I work a few miles from far west I could probably go look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input guys. Just wanted someone with more experience to verify it for me. They are asking 1200 shipped. Seem like a fair price? I maybe able to get some money back out of it as all I need is block and crank.

That's a pretty fair price if the crank isn't chowed.
Did they give any clue as to why it was removed from service?

Mark.

I'd dig into why they removed it more. Unless there's an issue I don't see to many people removing a healthy engine just because.... also the saying it ran when pulled could go a long ways. I can have a engine that runs like crap but hey it still ran right?

Yep. Same pics, but those locations are 1200 miles apart.

I smell fish tacos......

Last edited: