6.7L cumins with efi live

BlueDodge07

drive like this doubt it
I would like to say I liked my box tuner and never thought that i would go to efi live. Then the more i worked with efi live and talked with zach@starlitediesel the ppl and I at Rapid Diesel became convinced... Then came EFI LIVE for 6.7L so I was all in and thanks to Zachs help with tuning my 6.7L cumins I am sucessfully running good clean tuning on my 6.7L cumins now and I the power is great...

with my box tuner i was putting down ..465 Hp and if I pushed it hard enough i could push 1900 degrees on the egts

with my EFI LIVE tuned 6.7L cumins by Zach@starlitediesel my truck and my self is much happier 518hp and 1099tq and it tears it up and the highest EGTs seen with efi live tuning is 1650 degrees and that is all out pushing it hard as I can @ this time.. Its been a little bit of a journy But well worth it and Zach and I are just getting started

I would like to say thank you very much to Rapid Diesel for all your support and my wonderfull job... Also on that note Zach@starlitediesel Thank you for being there to do the tuning you have for us at Rapid Diesel and my self..

we at rapid diesel do custom efi tuning

this is all stock other than the exhaust? or you deleted the govt issued increased fuel use devices or they worked with the efi live ?

nice numbers..... how do u like it so far im thinking about goin EFI on my 08 but i use mine for mainly towing.

I'm watching alot of the EFI Live threads. Planning a non-vgt swap, but 500+ with the stock turbo and stuff is pretty nice!

nice numbers! hope everything is still going good for ya! im puttin mine up on rollers next week hopefully and putting a custom tune from fleece on it. Hopefully pushing over 700 when finished!

So judging by your signature...those numbers were achieved with intake, exhaust, and presumably deletes are your only mods?